Everything’s Coming Up Roses
There’s nothing I love more than the smell of roses. Here are some of my rose-scented picks:
1. DIOR Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush: There’s nothing more glamorous than a blush that smells like roses. The color looks intimidating but it’s stunning on.
2. BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum: My faaaavorite scent ever. This is probably my fourth bottle of this stuff and I adore it. It’s not too strong, and perfect for everyday. I also have a little purse spray version that I carry with me to reapply.
3.DIOR Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm: My “special occasion” lip balm. It’s may not beat Carmex as a dry-lip treatment, but it sure does make you feel elegant when you use it.
4. PETER THOMAS ROTH Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask: I want to try this! I spotted it the other day in a Glossybox Facebook post and couldn’t find it on Sephora.com. I checked back again and it was there (and 15% off. Seriously, people; get on that sale.) I think I’m going to resist for now because I just splurged on the GlamGlow trifecta. It has stem cells; it has to be good!
5. ‘Rosa Mundi’ Scented Candle (Limited Edition:) This candle smells beauuutiful. I first saw it at Space N.K in McLean but didn’t pull the trigger until I was shopping online at Nordstrom. I justified it because it’s “limited edition.” haha – Whatever you need to tell yourself, I guess.
6. REN Rosa Centifolia No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm: I talked about this in a previous post so I won’t go on and on. But, I love this stuff. I use it to rub all off my makeup (on dry skin) and then rinse it off.