Here are a few things I reached for a lot last month:
1. NARS Lip Gloss in turkish Delight: My favorite lip glosses are the BUXOM ones but I’ve saw this on so many blogs that I wanted to try it. It’s a nice, soft pink color. It’s not too thick and doesn’t have much of a scent.
2. Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow in Brown Black: I switched to this from Smashbox’s brow tech trio because I heard this was waterproof. I like that it’s one step and I don’t have to mix powder with wax like I did with the Smashbox, and I think the staying power is a little better.
3. YSL Fusion Ink Foundation: This foundation is a dream. It took a little getting used to and brush switching but I’ve been reaching for this every day. I recommend using a flat foundation brush (I use this one) and gently gliding this on, verses buffing it in. (Which is what I do with the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation – my all-tine favorite). It makes your skin a little matte, but not so much that you look too made up.
4. Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum: I LOVE this. It’s been making my skin so soft and I already know I’ll be picking up another when it runs out. This is the best serum I’ve ever tried.
5. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Color SPF 15: I got this in shade 30 (I shade darker than my skin tone) so I could use it to add a little color to my face. I love the packaging and the way it smells.
6. Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream: I got a sample of this with a Sephora order. I’ve been using it all month. It’s super gentle and I love the texture.