Elements Beauty Wish List
Elements, the store in Carytown I’ve been partnering with for the past few months, is having a beauty/skincare event on Thursday, May 7th. Jenna, a sales rep from Peter Thomas Roth, is coming down from DC to talk about new things and give skincare recommendations. I’m especially excited that one of my favorite restaurants, Amour Wine Bistro, is providing the drinks and snacks. I stopped by Elements on Saturday to shoot this promo video of co-owner, Jeanie Rule, and got a sneak peek of the awesome, deluxe samples they’ll be giving away. You all are going to love them. I’ve tried a lot of the products that will be featured at the event and am excited to learn about some new ones. Here are my top picks for the event!
1. Talika Bio Enzymes Mask: I can’t wait to try this. Sheet masks really let product sink into your skin. This one’s formulated with cinnamon, argon oil and alpine and promises to reduce redness, blemishes and oily skin.
2. BeautyBlender: I bought this set so I could keep one and give one to my friend, Kerry. We’re both loving it. When you use this, make sure to wet the sponge and ring it out well before you use it to apply your foundation
4. Coola Mattifying Makeup Setting Spray with SPF 30: Eee! I’m so excited about this. I picked it up on Saturday and used it today. I always here that you’re supposed to reapply sunscreen throughout the day, but wonder how you’re supposed to do it without messing up your makeup. This seems like it’ll be the perfect solution and I think I’ll love it for summer.
5. Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel Exfoliant: I love this for when my skin is feeling a little bit dry but also super sensitive, so I need to be really careful and not use a rough scrub to exfoliate.
6. Gloss Moderne Shampoo and Conditioner: I could go on and on about this stuff. It smells like cake and makes your hair SO soft. They also make a hair mask, which they’ll have samples of at the event.
7. Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Mask: I LOVE this mask. It’s perfect for wearing on top of moisturizer overnight for extra hydration when you sleep.