I put together a gigantic list of holiday gifts I think you all will love. Please post your gift suggestions in the comments for all of us to see!
1. Bobbi Brown Shades For Days Lip Gloss Set | $49 | Nordstrom SO cute.
2. Perfume Sampler | $65 | Sephora Comes with samples and a gift certificate to exchange for a full-size version of your favorite.
3. BabyFoot | $25 | ElementsBeautyShop.com & Elements of Carytown (Save 10% with the code TIRAMISU) Fun stocking stuffer/family activity. Winter is the perfect time to use this because you’re wearing socks a lot.
4. REN V-Cense Night Cream | $55 | ElementsBeautyshop.com & Elements of Carytown (Save 10% with the code TIRAMISU) Frankincense = smells just like Christmas.
5. Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Naked | $18 | ElementsBeautyshop.com & Elements of Carytown (Save 10% with the code TIRAMISU) This is the perfect nude. Seen here. I always have a nail polish or two in my bag for when I get a manicure and I’ve been known to give them away if a friend likes the color so I’m on my 4th bottle of this.
7. CZ Tennis Bracelet | $24 | Kohls
8. Christmas Bow Drop Earrings | $5 | Kohls
9. Glitter Earrings | $38 | Kate Spade I have these in multi color glitter and blue.
10. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl | $41 | Ulta This is one of my all-time favorite beauty products. I also think its something you might nit pick up for yourself. I’ve gotten so much use out of it and have had it for a couple years. They also make a pressed version and mini kits.
11. Pearl Collar Necklace | $20 | Macys
12. Buxom Lip Gloss | $20 | Ulta This comes in so many shades and they’re all named after women. My favorites are Erin and Dolly. They have Samantha, Christina and about 40 other name options.
13. Lune + Aster Lip Gloss | $18 | Blue Mercury I picked Lune + Aster for the shade names too. I have Entrepreneur and PhD, but you can also get CEO, President, Editor-In-Chief and more.
14. Better Than Sex Mascara | $23 | Macys Hands down, 100% the best mascara ever.
15. Chronic Beauty Calendar | $22 | Lyme Warrior Each month features a different woman and her story of battling a chronic disease. Proceeds from the calendar are split among local charities that raise money to benefit the various conditions included.
16. Rich Bitch $15.99 | Local Bookstores (In Richmond, try Chop Suey and Fountain Books. I’ve found that you can call and ask them to order it for you if they don’t have it in stock.) This is my #1 lent-out book and I love it. My students also read it in class. The author Nicole Lapin is also great to follow on social media.
17. Overcoming Bias. On sale now for $8.98 at BKConnection.com. Support local author Tiffany Jana and work toward making the world a more kind and accepting place.
18. Magazine Subscriptions. I love this as a gift idea because it’s inexpensive and is spread throughout the whole year. I talk about my favorites here.
19. Minima Gift Certificate | Any amount | MinimaOnline.com This is probably my favorite thing on the list. I worked with Kristen, the owner, a couple years ago on closet organization and her help was invaluable. I think this would mean so much to someone who is overwhelmed and doesn’t do enough for themselves.
20. The Organic Pharmacy Discovery Set | $80 | ElementsBeautyShop.com & Elements of Carytown (Save 10% with the code TIRAMISU) This is the cutest little set and it’s also super luxurious. The carrot butter cleanser smells like lavender and is my absolute favorite.
21. Cashmere-Lined Leather Tech Gloves | $72 | Nordstrom I bought these a couple years ago and they’re great. I don’t know how they work with the smart phone screen because they don’t have a little patch on the index finger like I’ve seen on other tech gloves but they work perfectly. Mine are size 7.5 and I originally mentioned them here.
22. 32GB Phone USB Drive | $29.99 | Best Buy I bought a similar version on Black Friday and plan to set aside time to tranfser all my phone photos to free up space.
23. Apple Lighting to USB Cable (2M) | $29 | Apple You can never have too many phone charges/cords. They’re always getting misplaced and its good to have an extra. Plus, this one is longer which is nice.
24. 804ork Cookbook | $40 | Blunt Objects Features 21 local Richmond restaurants and 56 recipes, with 9 step-by-step “In the Kitchen” instructional breakdowns. Early Bird Biscuit Co. & Bakery, L’Opossum, Southbound, Pizza Tonight, Shoryuken Ramen, The Dog and Pig Show, Metzger Bar & Butchery are just a few of the featured restaurants.
25. Merry iPhone Charger | $9.95 | American Eagle Also available for Android.
26. Custom Pet Illustration | $11 | Fiverr Didn’t she do SUCH a good job on Kitty?
27. Gilligan O’Malley | $24.99 | Target I bought these Giselle version from Eberjey for about $100 and these are even better. These are perfect if you use self-tanner at night and don’t want to get it on your sheets. I also love the leopard version.
28. Cat Bed | $20 | Walmart Kitty is totally getting this.
29. Cosmetics bag | $104 | Kate Spade
These last few are perfect for hostess gifts.
30.Custom House Drawing My friend Hawley makes these. I got one for my dad two Christmases ago and he loved it. Message me if you want one and I can put you in touch.
31. Ornament Wine Marker And Tree $15.99 | Wayfair.com I bought this for my friend Liz (iheartvegetables) and had a hard time not keeping it for myself.
32. New Home Card | $7.95 | Papyrus (or Whole Foods) A lot of times people will hold loop their housewarming celebration into a holiday party and this card is perfect for congratulating friends on their big life move!
33. Gerard Bertrand Cote de Roses Rose | $15.99 | ShopWineDirect.com My friend Judi was buying this for her mom when I ran into her one day at Kroger and It thought it was the coolest. The bottom of the bottle is shaped like a rose. Super elegant – especially for the price.
34. Nest Fragrances Holiday Candle Trio Set | $60 | Blue Mercury I have a large version of the hearth candle and it’s the absolute best.
35. “Olivia Pope” Wine Glasses | $12.95 each | Crate and Barrel My little brother and his wife got these for me last Christmas and I love them.
Bonus Extra! Another perfect gift is a gift card to Kendra Scott. They just opened their first Richmond location over the summer in Short Pump Town Center. One of my favorite things about the boutiqe is the color bar. You can choose your stone, metal and shape to create your own custom piece of jewelry. I love the idea of getting this a as a gift for a sister, mom or best friend and taking them to the color bar to create a matching ring, necklace, bracelet or earrings. they also just started making nail polishes that match the jewelry!