1. bareMinerals READY Bronzer in Skinny Dip: I have this in High Dive and Skinny Dip. The lighter one (Skinny Dip,) is better for my skin tone to wear every day, and High Dive is better for special occasions.
2. bareMinerals All Over Face Color in Faux Tan: This is my favorite bronzer of all time. The pigmentation is awesome and it lasts the whole day. I stopped using it everyday because I don’t like the hassle of loose powders when I’m getting ready in the morning. Out of all of these, I’d say this one gives the best affect.
3. NARS Bronzer in Laguna: This one is a cult favorite. It’s similar to bareMinerals Skinny Dip shade and it’s pretty universal. Because this product is so popular, it comes a lot of fun sets like this one and this one.
4. Soleil Tan de Chanel: This is the only cream bronzer I’ve ever tried. You can apply it all over your face underneath your foundation or use it to contour.
5. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Golden Light: I just picked this up but I can already tell I love it. I’ve been reaching for this everyday and carrying it with me. The packaging is perfect.
6. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil: This smells like chocolate!! The color is comparable to Laguna and Skinny Dip but it’s scent is a bonus.