‘Tis the season! Here are a few of my favorite beauty gifts.
1. Peter Thomas Roth Skintastic Mask Magic: I have the rose gel mask that I love to layer over my moisturizer and sleep in when my skin feels dry and a mini cucumber mask that I use when my skin is red and irritated. I haven’t tried the pumpkin mask but I’m a big fan of using enzyme masks to exfoliate verses scrubs. This also comes in a mini version for $20. Stocking stuffer? I also love this rose set!
2. Deborah Lippmann Dance Music: I bought one of these little sets from my friend Liz last year for Christmas, and another one for myself. The polishes are mini-sized and the little pouch is so cute.
3. Fresh The Mask Bar: I have the black tea mask and have always wanted to try the rose. Such a nice little set.
4. Chanel Le Naturel Travel Set: This has the Les Beiges power that I love, and I just thought it would make a really nice gift with the little bag and gloss.
5. YSL Love and Laquer Reds set: This is perfect for someone who loves wearing a bold, red lip.
6. Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath: I’ve always wanted to try this. I love the smell of the pistachio bath products from her too.
7. REN Refresh Your Radiance Set: The glycolic lactic mask is really nice and this holiday set is the same price so you’re essentially getting the other mini products for free. (I talk about it in more detail here).
8. Sephora scent samplers: This is my favorite gift to give. There are several options for men and women (see here). Basically, the box is filled with either tiny bottles or tiny samples of several perfumes. Then, you also get a voucher to redeem for a full size of any of the fragrances in the box. This way, whoever you give the gift to gets to pick their own favorite. Depending on the one you choose, this set also sometimes works out to be cheaper than if you bought just the specific. For example, this set is $60, and contains the super popular Chloe fragrance. The 1oz Chloe bottle is $75, so the kit would be saving you $15.
9. Philosophy I think You Are Wonderful Set. I saw this when I was browsing at Norstrom and think it’s the sweetest. The scent is amazing and it’s such a nice little message.
I also love this.
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlights: I have the full size in pearl and love the idea of this mini set.
Leave a Reply