1. Colorblocked Shift Dress | Forever 21 | $19.90: I bought this on a whim from the Foreve21 site not knowing how it would look and it turned out to be great. I love that they have so many inexpensive, easy to wear dresses.
2. Hampton Heeled Sandals | ASOS | $67: I came across these on the shopstyle website and thought the heel was so interesting.
3. Racerback Camisole | J. Crew Factory | $24.50: I got this in black and ivory and it’s SO nice. J crew has another version for $89, but you can’t beat the price on this one.
4. Simple Strap Heels | Daily Look | $39.99: I bought these last year, and have been reaching for them every time I head out after work. I like that they’re not glossy and I can wear them with something more casual. They’re so easy and they match everything.
5. Silky Strappy Jumpsuit | J. Crew | $128: My friend Jevata wore this to her birthday party in navy and it’s gorgeous!
6. Palm Leaf Print Round Neck Blazer | Pink Queen | $27.82: This jacket is so pretty. I find collarless fits to be so flattering. I’m not sure about this website though. I’ve never ordered from it or even heard of it before.