It’s that time again! My lovely clients at Elements Beauty Shop are hosting their spring skincare event, Beauty In Bloom on Tuesday, April 19th at 5:30pm. Erno Laszlo’s skincare rep, Julie Glazer, will be traveling from NYC to give skin consultations. You’ll also be treated to mini manicures,sales, snacks and best of all, the Elements Beauty Bloggers.
My favorite part of preparing for this event has been the excuse to buy flowers for myself 🙂 Kitty loves it too, I think.
A few new things are in since the last event, like The Organic Pharmacy line. I took this bath milk home to photograph and it smells amaaaazing (and looks gorgeous, obviously). I didn’t get to try it because my condo doesn’t have a bath tub – only shower :(.
I did get to try (and bought a bottle for myself) the new Bohemian Rose line from 80 Acres. You all know I love rose scents, so I was excited about this launch from 80 Acres.
80 Acres Bohemian Rose Hand and Body Wash and Lotion | $22 and $28
Elements has the latest Spring launch from Deborah Lippmann, including the new gel colors. Ny favorite is I also love Blue Orchid and Lady Is A Tramp.
Elements has carried the popular LAFCO candles for a while, but just introduced the hand creams and soaps. These could be fun little gifts. The one pictures below is Watermint and Neroli.
A few weeks ago, we had a Skype date with Joanna herself and she told us sooo much good stuff about her products and about skincare in general. I took frantic notes and plan to translate them into a somewhat legible blog post soon. My favorite is her exfoliating mask. This actually is really great for clearing up your skin and making it feel super soft.
Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Memory Sleep Mask | $90 (Enter to win it here!)
Here are my top five picks for shopping this event:
- Erno Laszo Hydra Therapy Serum. This is my favorite serum of all time. I think I’m on my third bottle and I sue it everyday before my moisturizer. It smells SO good and is very light on the skin.
- The Organic Pharmacy Carrot Butter Cleanser. I’m so excited to try this. I saw it in one of Lisa Eldgridge’s videos so I know it has to be good.
- REN Instant Firming Beauty Shot. I got my first bottle of this for free from a REN rep and just repurchased my second. I use this on top of the Erno Serum. It smells like roses and I think it makes makeup stick to my face better.
- NKD SKN Self Tan Mousse in Dark. The best self tanner I’ve tried. Even though I’m pretty pale, I use the dark shade. I have details on how to use it in this post. (Don’t forget the mitt!)
- Deborah Lippmann Polishes. It’s always fun to pick up a new polish. Blue Orchid is such a cool looking color that I think will look awesome with a tan.
Last but not least, a GIVEAWAY! Post your favorite spring skincare product or tip in the comments for the chance to win a full-size Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Memory Sleep Mask – a $90 value! (USA only) I’ll pick the winner on Tuesday, April 19th!