At the advice of my friend Dontrese, I sold my bookshelves and donated business books I didn't need to VCU. I replaced them with three of these filing cabinets from Target.
I added these clear acrylic and gold-colored handles from Amazon for $40, so the whole project ended up cost me about $175. I might also add these label holders, once I figure out how exactly I'll be storing things.
I'm hoping this solves our office storage issue and allows for a lot more free space and less clutter, but I've also been looking at antique armoires on Facebook Marketplace, just in case. (Who else is addicted to that)