- Tribe of Mentors | $16.79 | Amazon I bought this book for myself for Christmas last year and I LOVe looking through it. It's so cool to get a peek into
- Over the Top | $16.79 | Amazon LOVED this book. If you want to smile/laugh/cry, this is a great read. I listened on Audible - where he reads it himself. I love everything about JVN, including his podcast. This is my favorite episode, where he interviews Olympic Gymnast Shannon Miller
- The English Home | $29.95 | Amazon This was on a gift guide made by Eclectic Curator, who I love following on Instagram. (I bought these pink crane plates from her) I read most of my magazines on my iPad through Apple News+, but I can't get access to magazines from other countries. I will pick English Home up sometimes from Barnes & Noble, but it's always a lot cheaper to subscribe for the year.
- Joyful | $15.37 | Amazon I've given our more copies of this book to friends than any other book. I heard about it on the Young House Love podcast (you can see their gift guide here). This book is so fun and inspiring. After I read it, I hung up a bunch of art in my house, got my nails painted neon yellow. It also influenced me to buy more Interior design/art books, which have been great for giving me ideas at work.
- Rain Earrings | $60 | Deepa Gurnani I bought these at Anthropologie and they're some of my favorite to wear. I lost one of them while I was out to dinner at an Indian restaurant, and had to hunt down a new pair online. It turns out, they come in a ton of colors. I have the red and the black, but I love the white too.
- The Artist Way | $21.55 | Amazon This is such a cool book. I've talked about it with people I look up to and several of them had read it. This set comes with a workbook that you can use for the "morning pages" exercises that the author recommends.
- Nagel | $39.93 | Amazon My friend Gretchen (aka the Fairy Tan Mother) introduced me to Patrick Nagel. I hadn't heard of him, but I'd seen his work. You may know it too. I think it's so interesting to learn about a new-to-you artist. I tore out the pages of this book to hang them as prints. You could also do this and gift to multiple people.
Share the love!