- Look Beyond Fine Art Print of a Landscape | $37.00 | Etsy I follow this artist, Emily Jeffords, on Instagram and love her work. I have never seen anything like the way she does landscapes. They feel ethereal to me.
- Ka'iuliani | $30.00 | Haley Mitchell Art This is probably my favorite piece of art that I won. I bought mine from One Kings Lane. They have that kind of clever advertising that follows you around incessantly until you buy something. So, I caved and got this. Mine has a teal acrylic frame, which I love almost as much as the art. I found the artist's website where she sells smaller, more affordable prints. I think her abstract portraits are so cool.
- Dual Traveler Organizer | $89.00 | Mark & Graham I don't have one of these, but the quality looks awesome. I didn't think travel jewelry cases were necessary until I broke a few pairs of big, intricate earrings. I love that this has a structured compartment below and a pouch at the top. Plus. a monogram. I can't believe I don't have anything that's monogrammed.
- Pink Leopard Travel Bag | $30.00 | Dana Gibson Dana Gibson is an artist local to Richmond, and her family created the Gibson Girl. I LOVE the home decor pieces she creates and this pink leopard design is my favorite. I bought a sunglass case in this print, and I think the makeup pouch is awesome too.
- Staffordshire Dog Pin | $7.00 | Stay Home Club I found this little guy at Quirk Gallery inside the Quirk Hotel. I learned about Staffordshire dogs just this year from my friends Lyndee and Jess and now I LOVE seeing them everywhere. I bought a set for my office from Facebook Marketplace, and then pinned this tiny version into a 4X6 mat to hang on my wall at home.
- Rocky Cardhead Ram Head | $16.95 | CBSAFARI I discovered Carboard Safari at The Shops at 5807 In Richmond, and then searched online for a Ram version. I bought the tiniest size, which hangs on my office gallery wall as a tribute to my Alma Mater where I also teach one class a semester, Virginia Commonwealth University. These come in a flat sheet, and you assemble them. I think they'd make a cute stocking-stuffer.
Share the love!