Favorite Mascaras and a Giveaway!
1. bareMinerals flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara: I first tried this when I worked at bareMinerals in college and I’ve loved it ever since. This one is gentle and doesn’t irritate if I’m going to be wearing my makeup for a super long day. It also doesn’t run at all. This is a dry formula, and I think it makes lashes look full and almost fluffy. I like to use it on my bottom lashes because I know it won’t run at all.
2. Dior Diorshow Mascara: This one smells like roses. Is there anything else you need to know? But seriously, this is a luxurious mascara. I think this one is marketed as a volumizing mascara, the formula is similar to the wet lengthening mascaras I’ve tried.
3. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: This one gives you HUGE lashes. I picked it up during the 20% sale Sephora has back in March/April, and I’m already on my second tube. This is similar to the bareMinerals one, but the formula is a little more wet and it makes your lashes even bigger. This one is more prone to smearing than the bareMinerals one, so I don’t like to use it on my bottom lashes.
4. Younique 3D Fiber Lashes**: This one isn’t technically a mascara; it’s gel and fibers. This makes your lashes HUGE. I’ve tried it several ways since the lovely Amy gifted it to me to try: by itself, over primer, over primer and mascara. It looks almost just like false lashes. I like it best on just the tips overtop my regular primer and mascara. I like the big lashes look, so I’ve been wearing it every day since I got it. But, I could see saving this one just for special occasions. This one is only available through Younique representatives, so click here if you’d like to purchase.
5. Dior Diorshow Maximixer Lash Primer: Again, not technically a mascara, but this is one of my FAVORITE products. I’ve repurchased it several times and add it underneath my mascara every time.
Here’s a shot of me trying the Too Faced mascara for the first time, and a shot of one of my favorite YouTubers, MakeupbyTiffanyD using the Younique 3D lashes:
And now for the Giveaway! Post your favorite mascara OR what you’re looking for in a mascara in the comments below for the chance to win a free eyeliner from Younique, courtesy of Amy! Enter by 9/20/14.
**The Younique products were gifted to me, and the link used is an affiliate link.