Here’s the makeup I carry with me.
1. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone: Such a beautiful shimmer. I apply the liquid version in the morning but use this to touch up on-the-go.
3. bareMinerals Soft Focus Shadow Brush: Perfect for the lid and the crease so I don’t need to carry separate brushes.
4. Smashbox Brow Tech in Dark Brown: There’s a trick to using this product that I didn’t learn until a few months into using it. You have to dip your brush into the wax, then into the power and back and forth before applying. This creates a mixture that lasts on your brows.
5. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in jet black: I recently switched to this from Fabuliner. I find that the staying power is slightly better.
6. Angled brow brush – this is from bareMinerals but I couldn’t find it online so I think it’s discontinued.
7. bareMinerals Heavenly Liner Blending Brush: I’ve never seen another brush like this one. The first one I had fell apart and I repurchased. After I apply the Stila liner, I like to run over it with the darkest shade in the Smashbox Brow Tech palette.
8. Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer in Vanilla 5: I would prefer not to ever leave the house without this.
9. & 10. bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara: I’ve been using this for years. I’ve tried a lot of mascaras and can’t find one I like better. This looks even layered over Dior Lash Plumping Serum (It’s like a primer for your lashes.)
11.Buxom Full-On Lip Polish: My favorite lip gloss of all time. My favorite shades are Katie, Kystal, Dolly, Samantha, White Russian and Pink Lady
12. E.L.F. Complexion Brush: I love E.L.F. brushes. This one is super soft and perfect for touching up bronzer and blush. It’s available at Target.
13. NARS bronzing Powder in Laguna: obviously.
14.Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Purse Spray: This is my go-to scent.
15. Carmex Lip Balm in Strawberry: my tried and true.