Ready For Summer
Here are a few things I’ve been reaching for now that the weather’s warm.
1. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed: I first talked about this here. I have a lighter version of this product but this rose gold shade looks amazing when with a little bit of a tan. I put this on my cheekbones, cupid’s bow and a just a little on my forehead and chin with a fan brush like this one.
2. St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse: I’m so excited to have found this! I love the way a spray tan looks and I like to get them before special occasions but found making the time to get an appointment inconvenient. I bought the little mitt to use with it and I just apply it when I get out of the shower. It’s super easy to use and looks great, but it doesn’t last quite as long as a spray tan from the salon.
3. Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 : Another product I’ve mentioned before; his stuff has been a game-changer. I love that it’s got built in SPF.
4. Roses de Chloe: I loooove this scent.
5. Essie “Wicked”: I saw a girl wearing a dark burgundy polish recently with all white and thought it looked so cool. I love that it’s unexpected.
6. Make Up For Ever HP Pressed Powder: I don’t normally need to set my makeup but I started adding this as a last step in my routine to help my makeup last the whole day.
7. Diorsnow BB Cream: This stuff feels so luxurious, but it only comes in one shade so I can really only wear it if I’ve been using self tanner. Even though it has SPF 50, it doesn’t have that sunblock smell. I add this under my foundation when I know I’m going to be outside a lot. (When I’m at the pool, I use Algenist’s Ultra Lightweight SPF 50 to touch up.)