1. REN Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser: I alternate between this and the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. I think the Liz Earle does a little bit of a better job but this one smells so good I like to keep it in the mix.
2: SHISEIDO Facial Cotton: I picked these up at the Sephora VIB Rouge sale in March. I use them with Bioderma to remove face/eye makeup before I use my cleanser.
3. Sunday Riley Good Genes: Love love love this stuff. It has lactic acid to exfoliate, and I’ve found that using it morning and night has made my skin a lot less congested.
4. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser: This is such a nice cleanser. It’s super gentle and smells very herbal.I kept hearing about it on YouTube but it was hard to find in the states. Now, Birchbox carries it and offers free shipping. I use the muslin cloths it comes with but also heard about using baby washcloths so I picked up some of those too. They’re tinier and softer than regular washcloths so I alternate those in with the muslin so I don’t have to do laundry as much.
5. Bioderma Crealine H2O: Simple and gentle. I like that it has a watery texture vs. the oiliness of most make-up removers. It’s a French drugstore product that’s hard to find here, so I order it on Amazon.
6. Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Eye Cream: I used up a jar of this and didn’t repurchase, instead opting to try the Kiehl’s Creamy Avocado eye cream. I didn’t care for it’s sticky/thick consistency so I came back to this, which is light and nice for underneath concealer.
7. Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer: Super light gel texture. I think this is my third jar of this stuff.