- DARPHIN ORGANIC AROMATIC PURIFYING BALM | $70 | ANTHROPOLOGIE: I’ve never tried anything from Darphin but I’ve always wanted to. It’s a high-end French skincare line, but I don’t know more about it than that. This balm is on the Allure Best Of Beauty List and it’s supposed to “clarify and promote pure, healthy-looking skin, help visibly reduce imperfections and rebalance skin’s appearance for a more even complexion.”
- CHANEL N°5 THE BAR SOAP | $26 | NORDSTROM: This has got to be the cheapest thing you can buy from Chanel. I love it because it smells up your whole bathroom.
- KOCOSTAR ROSE SHEET MASK | $6.50 | ASOS: I can’t wait to try this. The individual, faux rose petals are coated in serum.
- BOBBI BROWN HIGHLIGHTING POWDER – MOON GLOW | $50 | NORDSTROM: I bought this at a 25% off sale a few months ago and have worn it every day since. (I use it with a BareMinerals fan brush that’s not discontinued, but here’s a cruelty-free version from Trish McEvoy.
- BOBBI BROWN LIP ART MINI ART STICK LIQUID LIP SET | $22 | SEPHORA: These are my all-time favorite lipsticks and the colors that come in this set are perfect.
- FRESH ROSE FACE MASK | $62 | NORDSTROM: For your friend that loves everything rose-scented. I just finished my first jar of this and got a new one from my friend Laura that works with Fresh.It’s definitely luxurious. Plus, they now maybe a mini jar you can get for $25.
- LAURA MERCIER CAVIAR STICK IN COPPER | $29 | NORDSTROM: These are some of my favorite eyeshadows. I use Cocoa and tuxedo as liners, and this one all over my lids, at the corners and underneath. It’s SO pretty.
- BOBBI BROWN PARTY GLOW PARTY-READY SET | $34 | MACYS: I bought this at the same 25% off sale I just mentioned and I’m keeping it in my “gift chest.” I haven’t decided yet whether to keep it or give it away as a gift. It comes with a mini bare sparkle lipgloss, which is my favorite (all Bobbi Brown lip glosses are minty, which I love).
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY GODDESS-SKIN CLAY MASK FOR BABY SKIN | $55 | NORDSTROM: I got a sample of this at the mall and it’s on my wish list. It makes your skin super soft. It’s pricey, so it could be a good gift for someone who doesn’t like to splurge on themselves.
Share the love!